Jul 10, 2012

A Free Runes Reading for You

A RUNES READING... serves as an avenue for divining what is going on with you 'right now.' A true reading does not predict the future; but points out to you the most likely probabilities or possibilities ...and should help you understand the 'whys and wherefors' of the choices you have made, are likely to make, or should consider.

"Distance" reading or in person ... the results will be the same. Time and space are irrelevant.

I only ask that you approach a reading with honesty and respect for me and yourself. The reading is meant to help enlighten you "what is going inside of you" that is prompting your life to take certain turns. I DO NOT ASK YOU FOR INFORMATION OF ANY KIND. These readings are meant to help people retrieve, from their souls, the inner wisdom that each of us has... It is not meant for 'entertainment.' I would appreciate if all the requesters for readings be at least 18 years of age.
I always put a positive spin on my readings...so there is nothing to be afraid of! I always ask Spirit to guide me during my readings and you should do the same in your request for a reading.


HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE READING:

1) On a blank paper, write down all numbers between (and including) 1 through 24. Ask for guidance from your Higher Self (whatever it is you call upon for help) to help you intuitively choose TEN NUMBERS.Think about what insights you wish to receive as you are doing this.

2) On a blank Email, Write RUNES READING REQUEST in the subject line

3) Type in the 10 numbers you chose into the Message, separating the numbers with a comma

4) I would appreciate your giving me your first name only ... but it is NOT necessary for you to do so.It does not affect the quality of the reading whatsoever.

5) Please TYPE IN (or click on to) this Email address on the TO line: hathortemple@yahoo.com - I will respond to your Email request within a day's time...if you do not receive this receipt reply...please Email a request again... There may be a possibility your spam filter has blocked the response.Email address into Spam.


PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY:

Please do not request a reading for anyone other than yourself. Honesty is important. I follow an honorable code and your reading and Email address are strictly confidential.I believe in and respect the Law of Karma. You may request other readings, a month apart, please. I will Email your reading to you as soon as possible. Further suggestions as to how best to interpret your reading will be sent to you, also. Hopefully, you will enjoy the insights you receive!

With love and blessings to you,
Betty

Heart Sunset







Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools